About Me

My photo
My name is Kimberly and I am in the Tourism Development & Management Program at Arizona State. This blog will detail the ups and downs & ins and outs of my internship experience over the next 14 weeks. I have been hired on as a Production Intern at MKG Productions in New York City and I'm excited to see where the time will take me!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

THE END.

My last event. My last day. My last [amazing] meal. It was time for me to pack up my things and head home for gradation. This was a whirlwind of emotions as I said goodbye to many new friends, co-workers and my fabulous studio apartment only to anticipate the excitement and homey feelings only a plane ride away. Sad to leave, happy to be home... but New York hasn't seen the last of me!! :)
(Two weeks after... )I have returned to Phoenix since the end of my internship and I am slowly realizing all of the things I miss about New York and too quickly forgetting all of the things I couldn't stand!! All in all, my experience was epic, eye- opening & unparalleled, and I am still trying to digest the fact that it actually happened! It was, as i heard more than anything else & couldn't agree with more, 'the experience of a lifetime!'
As if it couldn't get any better, I just found out this week that I got a job in Phoenix at Clear Channel Radio!! I was shocked to find anything at all and so quickly...? I have truley been blessed with this new and exciting opportunity & I can't wait to see where my newest endeavor will take me. I guess I will have to start a new blog of 'Kimber in the Desert' so you can know where I'm at and what I'm doing!

No comments: